Thursday, October 2, 2008

Acne medication best

« ...Another common ingredient used in acne products is salicylic acid. This agent is very effective in unclogging pores as well as removing blackheads. Salicylic acid comes in different strengths as well. The stronger doesn't mean it works better. It all boils down to how severe your acne is. Also, you may want to start off with a low percentage and increase slowly. This will reduce any unnecessary irritation, as the skin will have time to adjust to the ingredients....
...It was this realization that led me to my personal cure. I knew it had to be something I was putting in my body or in my case not putting in. I researched extensively and saw some people were having success taking mega-doses of B vitamins, while others showed no improvement or worried about the long term affects. It didn't seem "natural" to overdose on supplements in order to make my skin healthy again. But why had it suddenly turned unhealthy?...»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Tea tree oil is very underrated when it comes to topical treatment for acne. I can say that most of the products on the market perform worse than tea tree oil. It is just that effective on any kinds of acne because it kills the acne causing bacterias on your skin. Besides being cheap and effective, it also doesn't carry any side effects so you can use it without worrying about the side effects such as irritation, rashes and skin burn most conventional products carry....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: the best over the counter medicins for acne, best products for my face and acne, best chemical peel product for acne scars

No comments: