Thursday, October 2, 2008

Birth control pills that help acne

« ...Your hair, skin and nails are nourished by the food you eat. Eat healthy, vitamin rich food and they will flourish. If you eat a horrible diet, on the other hand, they will appear unhealthy and sallow. You may even experience an increase in oil production if your diet is lacking. Why? The skin is trying to stay healthy at all costs even if it means increasing oil production to keep the skin moisturized....
...Do not use too much soap! Yes, you think the more that you soap your face the better it will look right? Well thats not the case, in fact it usually makes your face worse actually. Excessive soap can actually dry out your face and leave it dry. When this happens it can actually clog your pores and creates more pimples. I know this is going to sound crazy and perhaps dirty, but I actually do not soap my face at all. Its funny too because when I was in college one day I actually ran out of my Neutrogena acne wash and I thought my face was going to look horrible. It turned out my face started looking better, and I never have used any sort of acne product or soap since then and my face has been clearer than ever the last few years. I know this is not the case for everyone but you need to only soap your face once a day tops, just give it a try and you might be surprised. Any acne diet or natural treatment needs to cut back on the soap usage!...»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Acne can be disfiguring. Acne on the skin, whether on the face or body, affects the appearance of individuals. It masks the beauty of the skin and of the individual. It gives the appearance that an individual is unhealthy or perhaps unclean....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: black acne spots on back, food secrets for acne, adult acne best treatment

No comments: