Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne treatment pregnancy and reduce acne fast

I looked at my eating habits of late. I was prone to the occasional chocolate craving, but after all these years I doubted that the sweet confection had turned against me. Besides, I was buying organic, dark chocolate now; nothing sinister there. In fact, I had improved my diet greatly over the years and recently tried to go vegan.
When the follicles become blocked, acne will form. A plug of keratin and sebum will form in the follicle. When sebaceous glands grow at puberty, the sebum enlarges and forms a blackhead or a whitehead. Whiteheads are due to pores being clogged with sebum. Blackheads form due to the oxidation of keratin. Sebum is oil in the skin and, in combination with skin bacteria results in inflammation and pimples.
If you have an outbreak, do not try to squeeze the pimples. This can lead to permanent scars. Continue to practice your acne prevention routine of gentle cleansing and cleaning of the affected area using an over-the-counter medication and a clean/soft cotton pad. There are many good acne prevention creams and lotions available (a lot of these acne prevention products are actually cleansers).
mimkingmoux.blogspot.com
tags: acne and food coloring, are clinique acne products really work, home remedies to clear acne forever

No comments: